ACTAN®GS is a long-term adhesion primer for use on newly, partially or fully weathered galvanized steel, aluminium, copper, bronze and stainless steel.
It can be sprayed or brushed without further dilution and forms on drying a hard, flexible and non porous film which adheres perfectly to the surface.
ACTAN®GS is an environmentally friendly product for treating galvanized and non ferrous metals prior to the application of a wide range of protective paint systems.
- Only one coat required
- Coating thicknees is not critical for adhesion
- No physical or chemical profiling required when applied on nwe galvanized steel
- High coverage: 15 to 18 m² per litre
- Can be applied from 5°C to 30°C
Quick drying and smooth finish
- Touch dry: 15 minutes
- Early rain resistance after +/- 2 hours
- Overcoatble after only 2 hours (at 20°C)
- Smooth and even finish for ideal topcoat adhesion.
To zinc coated and galvanized steel, aluminum, copper, brass, stainless steel, glass and ceramics
Safe to use
- Water based – VOC free
- Non-irritant and odour-free
- Long shelf-life (1 year)
- 40 years experience
- Millions of m² treated
Coverage: 15-18 m²/l
pH: +/- 5,5